Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find the answer to your question here, please contact a member of the parish staff or the main office. The parish telephone number and email address are listed at the bottom of this page.
- What times are Masses held for holy days of obligation?
- We typically have a Vigil Mass the evening before, an 8:30am Mass the day of, and an evening Mass. This can change depending on the day of the week. Please check the latest bulletin for this week's Mass schedule.
- Can parish facilities be used for personal events?
- Yes. Please contact the parish office to learn more about rental fees and availability.
- What are the hours for the Food Pantry?
- Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 1:30-3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:30-3:15 p.m & 6:30-8 p.m (1st and 3rd Wenesdays of the month).
- Who do I contact to schedule a baptism or wedding at Little Flower?
- Please see our Sacraments page for contact information.
- What is the Forever Learning Institute, and is it a part of Little Flower?
- It is a program that seeks to improve the quality and dignity of senior adult life through continuing intellectual challenge, spiritual reflection, and social interaction. It operates separately from Little Flower parish, and meets in our parish center. Learn more at foreverlearninginstitute.org/.